Saturday 17 September 2011

Co-amoxiclav

The last three letters of the antibiotic tell the story and my nighttimes are very busy. It's doing the job though as belly circumference is down 2 from yesterday to 34inches (thanks for the suggestion Ali although it's a scary thought that this time last week the Tum's girth would have been around 46 inches or more).

Summoned for bloodtests today as my potassium was low when I left hospital and I'll have another on Monday which I'll have to remember after I feature on Future Radio's new Breakfast Team. It's something that kept my head positive while I was in hospital and I was dreading having it set back with more surgery. I'll make sure I take my breakfast Co-amoxiclav after I leave the studio.

6 comments:

  1. 46 sounds very impressive, as does the reduction to 34 - soon you'll be able to ditch the dungarees and get into some super skinnies! live radio + co-amoxiclav = blue monday 12"; thus giving you 7'23" to get there and back from the loo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to understand all this but am assuming it's kinda good news?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall stock up on 12 inches for my own show on Wednesday although the antibiotics seem to have done their worst and things are calming down. No girth reduction today - I guess there's a certain amount of swelling from the surgery. Very baggy shorts today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Ann - a week on a drip has a deleterious impact on the brain! The tummy's getting smaller, visits to the loo are less frequent and I'm feeling better x

    ReplyDelete